- One master software suite for full facility management
- Superior monitoring of operational and security systems
- Seamless integration into third party systems
- More secure working environment (security management)
- More comfortable working environment (HVAC management)
About UsHC Emergency Plan is a Building Management System being developed by a coalition of Computer Science and Information Security students. What began as a senior capstone project has now developed into a viable solution for the marketplace, that is projected to lead the industry in managed security systems. The HC Emergency Plan BMS system is currently in Beta testing, with anticipated market launch in Q4 of 2016. Contact us for exclusive access to the Beta trial.
"We have been using the HC Emergency system beta for 3 months now - and the integration is seamless. The system is the most intuitive, integrated, and secure I've come across in my career in transportation and building security management." – Jason Ash: Director, Security Operations and Transpiration Management